Date e orari:
- 1° ed. Il 21/28 febbraio, 07/14/21/28 marzo, 04/11 aprile 2018 dalle 14.30 alle 16.30 biennio mercoledì
- 2° ed. 22 febbraio, 01 / 08 / 15 / 22 / 29 marzo, 05 / 12 aprile 2018 dalle 14.30 alle 16.30 triennio giovedì
On this course students learn how to think in English as well as Talk a Lot!
The Talk a Lot course objectives are very simple:
• Every student talking in English
• Every student listening to and understanding English
• Every student thinking in English, and
• Every student taking part in class
Talk a Lot is structured so that every student can practise and improve:
grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, intonation, word and sentence stress, and interpersonal skills, by: working in pairs, groups and one to one with the teacher.
The main benefits of Talk a Lot are:
• Students have to think in English during lessons in a controlled and focused way;
• Students learn how to memorise correct English structures naturally, without abstract and unrelated grammar lessons;
• Students learn how to construct eight different common verb forms, using positive, negative and question forms, as well as embedded grammar appropriate to their level.
The verb forms studied are: Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple, Past Continuous, Present Perfect, Modal Verbs, Future Forms, and First Conditional
• Students learn 400+ essential vocabulary words by heart.
• Students enjoy following a simple and effective method that produces results quickly.
Student Self Assessment Form: p.115 (3-big-resource-book)
The ten lesson topics studied in Talk a Lot Elementary 1 are:
Town, Food and Drink, Shopping, Health, Transport, Family, Clothes, Work, Home and Free Time